Come here for the latest news about All Covered, whether it's a new service we've launched, a new market we're opening, new team members who have joined or new articles we've written.
- All Covered Acquires IT Services Practice of New Jersey-based
United Computer Sales and Service
April 9, 2013
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Expands its
Expertise to Financial Institutions and Municipal Governments
- All Covered Honored as Top Managed IT Service Provider for Fifth Consecutive Year
February 21, 2013
Listed in the MSPmentor 501 as One of the Top Ten MSPs Globally
- All Covered Acquires IT Services Practice of Phoenix-based InterTech
December 20, 2012
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Continues to Expand its IT Services Offering in Key Western States
- All Covered Acquires Healthcare IT Services Practice of Dallas-based WaveTwo
August 23, 2012
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Continues to Expand its Healthcare Solutions and Services Offerings
- All Covered Acquires the Managed IT Services Division of Miami-Based Compuquip Technologies
August 21, 2012
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Expands Presence in Key Growth Market
- All Covered Named in the Talkin' Cloud Report and 2012 Solutions Provider 500 List
July 3, 2012
Honored as a Leading Service Provider by both Nine Lives Media and CRN
- All Covered Acquires Managed IT Services Practices in Cleveland and Minneapolis
April 17, 2012
Company on Track to Becoming the Largest IT Services Provider for Small Businesses in the United States
- All Covered Acquires Managed IT Services Practice of Boston-based Covisia Solutions
March 20, 2012
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Inc. Grows its IT Services Business
- All Covered Honored as Top Managed IT Service Provider for Fourth Consecutive Year
February 27, 2012
Listed in the MSPMentor 100 as One of the Top Two MSPs based in the US
- All Covered Acquires Managed IT Services Practice of Memphis-based Service Assurance
February 14, 2012
Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Continues to Expand Presence in Key Growth Market
All Covered and Konica Minolta In the News
- All Covered buys InterTech Computer Products
Phoenix Business Journal December 20, 2012
All Covered has expanded its footprint in a number of key geographic areas over the past two years, said Todd Croteau, the company’s president.
- All Covered Picks Up Second MSP This Week: WaveTwo
CRN August 24, 2012
All Covered, the managed services division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions, made its second MSP acquisition this week with the purchase of WaveTwo, and expert in healthcare solutions.
- Compuquip sells IT division to Konica
Miami Herald August 21, 2012
CEO Eric Dosal will run South Florida for Konica’s All Covered as part of the deal. Roughly 50 Compuquip employees get new employer.
- Protecting Your Work Phone
Fox Small Business Center June 8, 2012
Nick Pegley, VP Marketing: "One of the potential problems is if you lose the device or it's stolen someone can access corporate information..."
- All Covered Gaining Managed Application, Vertical Market Momentum
MSPMentor April 23, 2012
All Covered is beginning to gain momentum focusing on specific applications — such as virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to extend Windows and Office application access onto iPads, as well as Microsoft SharePoint application development.
- All Covered: We'll Become Largest SMB IT Services Provider
MSPMentor April 17, 2012
All Covered, the division of Konica Minolta, has acquired two more managed services providers (Thinsolutions and PC Solutions) in a quest to become the U.S.'s largest IT services provider to small businesses.