All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on helping companies achieve their goals through better management of information and more effective collaboration. We are an award winning managed services provider, with extensive cloud, security, mobility and application development capabilities. We serve thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor-neutral approach. Our success with over 2,500 contracted clients and growing has created a need for outstanding additional IT talent.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value being open and honest, customer-centric, innovative, passionate, inclusive and collaborative, and accountable. Our culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
Remote Support Center Level 2 Engineer position is a mid-level technical position based in Baltimore. The Remote Support Center (RSC) is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for our nationwide client base. The L2 position responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Provide expert remote desktop support, expert systems administration, and intermediate systems engineering support, assuring satisfaction.
- Keep customer cost and utilization low and resolve issues expediently. Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Contact Resolution Rate
- Average Speed to Answer
- Address customer concerns via phone. Succeed in handling all types of personalities. Document issues accurately. Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including:
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
- Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
- Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level
- Provide remote support for Level 2 issues (desktop, server and infrastructure support).
- Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures.
- Support team members with resolving client issues.
- Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Help Desk team experience.
3 or more years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support.
- BA, BS or similar degree in computers/electronics or relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of current desktop, laptop, and server basics.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Training in our dedicated engineering training center.
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Call 866-727-8330. Ext. 7039 or email