Stopping Malware In Its Tracks
Imagine coming to work, turning on your computer, and being met with a message telling you that your files are now encrypted, and the only way to unlock them is by transferring hundreds if not thousands of dollars to an offshore account. Your IT team isolates the infection and tries to restore from backup only to find that your cloud storage drive has been encrypted as well. All of your business’ data is now being held hostage.
All Covered provides the malware protection you need to prevent this situation from becoming a reality. We use sophisticated malware detection software to catch threats as soon as possible, and we provide powerful backup solutions to protect your data in the event of an attack. Our comprehensive approach helps ensure you get the best malware protection.
Make Sure Your Business Stays Compliant
Are you being held for Ransom?
- 80% of organizations see ransomware as a moderate to extreme threat
- 46% Increase in new infection variants last year
- $11.5 Billion is the estimated damage cost for 2019
What Is Malware?
Malware is an umbrella term encompassing all types of malicious software designed to damage or exploit devices, services or networks. Cybercriminals can use malware to harm your systems and extract data for their financial gain. Targeted data can range from financial information and healthcare records to emails and passwords — the possibilities for compromised data are endless.
Malware can spread in several ways in numerous ways, including:
- Email attachments
- Malicious website advertisements
- Infected apps and USB drives
- Phishing emails
- Text messages
Types of Malware
Unfortunately, many types of malware exist. All Covered protects your business from malware in all its forms, including:
This type of malware is designed to deny access to a computer system or data until a ransom is paid. Ransomware typically spreads through phishing emails or by unknowingly visiting an infected website. Ransomware can be devastating to an individual or an organization.
A computer virus is another type of malware, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. When this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be “infected” with a computer virus.
A software application in which advertising banners are displayed while a program is running. The ads are delivered through pop-up windows or bars that appear on the program’s user interface. Adware is commonly created for computers, but may also be found on mobile devices.
A computer worm is a type of malicious software program whose function is to infect other computers. A “worm” remains on the infected computer and is self-replicating software that duplicates itself and spreads to non-infected computers.
What Is a Trojan horse virus? Trojans create a backdoor on your computer giving malicious users access to systems and computers allowing information to be compromised. Unlike viruses and worms, Trojans are not self-replicating nor do they do not reproduce by infecting other computers.
Classified as a type of malware and is designed to gain access to and damage your computer, without your knowledge. Spyware infiltrates your computer, stealing sensitive information and browser usage data.
How Our Malware Protection Solutions Work
Our comprehensive anti-malware solutions defend against attacks and breaches. We ensure you get maximum protection through a meticulous detection and removal process:
- Our software monitors files, emails and networks to detect suspicious activities, automatically quarantining anything that’s infected.
- The solution sandboxes any suspicious files and performs automated scanning and cleaning to ensure the files are free from malware.
- Our software continues to watch, analyze and record activity once a file or email reaches its endpoint.
- When our software detects malware, it gives you the malware’s history, including what it’s doing, where it came from and where it’s been.
Benefits of Our Business Malware Protection
A malware attack can be devasting to a business. It can compromise critical data and lead to days or weeks of business disruption, resulting in costly downtime. At All Covered, we provide anti-malware solutions to prevent successful attacks and keep your IT operations running smoothly.
When you use our malware protection solutions, you’ll benefit from:
- Centralized security management: We handle all aspects of malware protection for a streamlined process.
- Customized solutions: We develop a malware protection plan configured to address your specific needs.
- Continuous monitoring: Our software monitors your devices and systems 24/7.
- Regular updates: System-wide software updates occur automatically and routinely.
- Rapid response: Our software addresses and removes threats as soon as they’re detected.
Contact All Covered for Business Anti-Malware Solutions
At All Covered, we understand how crucial it is for your business to have the right malware protection solutions. Without proper malware protection, your business could face significant data and profit losses. We also know that developing and maintaining effective malware protection solutions can be challenging, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the process.
Leave the task to the experts at All Covered. As part of Konica Minolta, we’ve provided businesses with comprehensive anti-malware solutions since 1997. We’ll develop customized anti-malware strategies to keep your business protected and save you time and money on the process.
Reach out to us today to learn more about our business malware protection services.