Complete Apple lifecycle management across all product endpoints, at any scale
Apple is a popular platform for today’s business and is the preferred choice for many professionals in the workforce. It is designed to support them with what they’re already familiar with and love to use. But, when it comes to adopting or updating Apple technology as part of business, there’s an ongoing list of challenges – limitations of time, resources, management, and security capabilities. Make things easier with Managed Mac. Your specific Apple needs, from management to user support, are fully reinforced through our deep, broad expertise in the Apple platform. The result is a better, streamlined experience for both you and your organization.Get Started
According to ComputerWorld
- 94% of employees are more likely to join or stay with a company that gives them a choice of computers
- 85% of employees say they are more productive on Macs
- 89% say applications run better on a Mac
Customized to Fit Your Needs
- Apple support desk
- iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads
- Mobile device platform management
- Repair with onsite service and next business day response options with spares pool
- Dedicated configuration center
- Rapid configuration and deployment capabilities
Every Managed Mac Customer Has:
- A dedicated technical manager
- A dedicated project management website
- Tools included for email hygiene, antivirus, and remote monitoring
Through Managed Mac, the resources and services to support all your Apple technology needs are available. It can include: full endpoint management and security, expert consultative support, training, end user help desk, and complete lifecycle management options. Every customer has a dedicated technical manager that handles the process for the best-suited program integration and a personal project management tool for email hygiene, security including antivirus, and remote monitoring.
Exceptional service goes hand-in-hand with the beneficial outcomes you’ll obtain from Managed Mac. Processes are streamlined from deployment to retirement, making it an easier load on IT and your overall organization. To add to that, environmental responsibility is taken into factor for any disposition of assets. Single cost of ownership for devices allows for predictable expenses and shorter, efficient refresh cycles.
Get the most out of your products and platforms in the workplace. With expertise in multiple platforms such as Apple and Microsoft, we can provide your business with a complete array of end-to-end solutions, no matter what the platform mix may be.
Authorized Service Provider
- Apple partner since 2000
- One of the largest Apple integrators in the U.S.
- Apple Professional Services provider
- Apple Authorized Repair Services
- Apple Authorized Reseller
- Apple Consultants Network with Apple Mobile Competency
- Certified Senior Engineers