Simplified Experience, One Point of Contact, One Place for Voice
All Covered Managed Voice Services reduces the complexity of traditional voice providers. Depending on your business phone system needs, our simplified solution offers two ways businesses can harness the power of VoIP. Whether you choose SIP Trunking or a total solution with Hosted PBX Services, you’ll experience a phone system that comes with a single point of contact and the same best-in-class support you’ve become familiar with from our other IT services. All Covered Managed Voice is engineered to deliver the highest quality of voice service and cloud-based unified communications.Request a call
HOW MUCH DO WE COMMUNICATE?
- 69% of our workday is spent on communication-based activities
- 3 hours a day are spent on phone calls and in meetings
- 31 is the average number of people we interact with on a daily basis
Utilizing the client’s existing Internet connection, SIP Trunking provides a blend of voice and data traffic onto a single IP circuit. This service delivers dynamic bandwidth allocation while supporting FXS, PRI, and T1 connections. Some benefits of SIP trunking include one bill and one point of contact for local, long distance, and simplifying the overall experience.
Advantages of SIP Trunking:
- Cost Savings Over Existing Telecom Solutions
- Reduced Opex for Voice and Data Services
- Ability to Reuse Existing Handsets
- Future-Proofing with IP Services
- High Quality Voice Service
- Ability to Keep Existing Handsets and Phone System
All Covered offers a hosted, cloud-based PBX solution delivering voice with advanced features. Hosted PBX is one of the fastest growing and cost efficient services for small and medium size businesses using VoIP. Hosted PBX offers one platform, one bill and one point of contact delivering increased flexibility, low maintenance, simplification and advanced features.
Advantages Of Hosted PBX:
- Redundancy is Built into the Network, Eliminating Communication Failure
- Eliminates Onsite PBX Equipment
- Reduces Long Distance Costs
- Provides Advanced Calling Features, Flexibility, and Mobility
- Reduces/Eliminates Traditional Telephone Lines
- Three or Four Digit Dialing Everywhere
- Local and National Phone Numbers Available